Saturday, May 15, 2010

-15 May 2010 - A fun day...-

Today,karr kei went 2 my hse 4 breakfast we eat spaghetti ( Yummy!)We went 2 school at about 730am then,(-------School Kelas Tambahan---745am till 1200-------)Back from school!(Finally free from Jail!)Michellle came 2 my hse.She mandi,makan n play oso at my hse.Krity or "Kampung Kai" aka Kristy n Jojo or Roti John aka Joan also promise 2 cum...but maybe I came late or maybe I came 2 early so they cant make it.Then,i went 2 Arisya hse 2 fetch her 2 cum 2 my hse.(Then we play we play n we play ) 'DingDong!' i open the door i saw lps,kk n liz.i open the door .(we play com n laptop)After that,they went back 2 kk hse 4 a project.We play LPS,Barbie dolls,Sylvanian Families n hide n seek (juz like kids!)I went down 2 bring Michelle home then we all saw KK n liz.
They went home, We went home.So,Bye Sweetiez!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment